“Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges” is the theme of High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com) forum that will provide attendees in London (March 21) with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry stands and is going through an inspiring keynote speeches:
- New European Union Regulation of Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading under MiFID II, with Mr. Philippe Guillot, Executive Director of the Markets Division, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Lessons to be Learned from the Flash Crash, BATS, Nasdaq and Knight Capital, with Mr. Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders and Knightmare on Wall Street
- What the Foresigh Report Tell us About the Future of Computer Trading in Financial Markets, with Professor Dave Cliff, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol and Foresight Project Member of the Lead Expert Group on Algorithmic Trading
Plus thought-provoking panels with leaders in the field:
- Professor Alex Preda, Professor of Accounting, Accountability and Financial Management, King’s College
- Ms. Arlene McCarthy, Vice Chair – Economics and Monetary Affairs Committee and Draftsperson, Market Abuse Directive, European Parliament
- Mr. Axel Pierron, Sr. VP, Securities & Investments, Celent
- Ms. Carol Clark, Sr. Policy Specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Mr. Chris Skinner, Chairman, Financial Services Club
- Professor Daniel Beunza, Lecturer, London School of Economics
- Professor Donald MacKenzie, School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Edinburgh
- Mr. Giovanni Beliossi, Managing Partner, FGS Capital
- Mr. Hendrik Klein, Head Portfolio Manager, Da Vinci InvestAG
- Mr. Hirander Misra, Chairman, Forum Trading Solutions
- Ms. Izabella Kaminska, Blogger, FT Alphaville
- Mr. Joseph Noss, Financial Stability, Bank of England
- Dr. Magrino Bini, Statistical Arbitrage Portfolio Manager, Millennium Partners
- Ms. Marguerite Yates, Senior Advisor, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Professor Oliver Linton, Lead Expert, Foresight Project
- Mr. Philip Stafford, FT Trading Room Deputy Editor, Financial Times
- Professor Philip Treleaven, Director, PhD, Centre in Financial Computing, UCL
- Ms. Rebecca Healey, Senior Analyst, Tabb Group
- Mr. Sam Tyfield, Partner, Vedder Price, P.C.
- Mr. Stuart Theakston, Head of Research and Automated Trading, GLC
- Dr. Tommi A. Vuorenmaa, Head of Research & Trading, Valo Research and Trading
- Mr. VJ Angelo, Director, Global Markets Exchange Group
- Professor Walter Distaso, Professor of Financial Econometrics, Imperial College London
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading.info) “Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges” will bring insights for investors and speed traders, who need to protect and refine their competitive advantage in a world dominated by algorithmic and high-frequency trading.
Topics that will be discussed at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 include the movement toward emerging markets, which is increasingly attuned to the use of bots, and the regulatory environment, specifically how new technologies are changing the game, including a look at the upcoming regulatory changes in both sides of the Atlantic.
High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by calling +1-414-FORUMS0 or sending an email to email@example.com.