A who’s who in the industry is gathering tomorrow Tuesday at High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2012 Chicago, How Knight Capital’s ‘Knightmare on Wall Street’ Could Transform the Regulatory Landscape and Impact Investors, Speed Traders and Brokers”, conference that will provide attendees with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry stands and how new technology and regulatory developments will impact it.
Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2012 Chicago to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking:
- Jay Scoggins, Security and Exchange Commission (Keynote Speaker)
- Bart Chilton, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (Keynote Speaker)
- Andrew Kumiega, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Ben Van Vliet, Stuart School of Business
- Edgar Perez, The Speed Traders
- Hao Sun, Ketchum Trading
- James Austin, Vertex Analytics
- Christopher Willox, Fenimore Asset Management
- Patrick Morris, HAGIN Investment Management
- Glenn Graham, Golden Point Capital Management
- Jeffrey Greco, University of Chicago
- Rob Creamer, Geneva Trading
- More leaders to be announced
Confirmed attendees to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2012Chicago includes firms such as Caijing,, Citadel Investment Group, CME Group, Fenimore Asset Management, Geneva Trading USA, Getco, Golden Point Capital Management, HAGIN Investment Management, Illinois Institute of Technology, Infinium Capital Management, Jump Trading, Ketchum Trading, Loyola University Chicago, The Speed Traders, UBS, Ultra High-Frequency Trading, University of Chicago and Vertex Analytics, among others.