A piece of top news was reported, Arcadia-based Myricom, which develops specialized, 10-Gigabit Etherent adapters targeted at low latency applications like financial trading, reported a win today at Trading PHysics, a provider of analytics software and market data delivery systems. According to Myricom, the firm is using its dual port adapters and low latency software for a High Frequency Trading (HFT) application. Financial details of the win were not announced. Myricom said the customer is using the company’s adapters to manage orders for equities on the NYSE, NYSE/ARCA, NASDAQ, BATS, and Direct Edge.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading