Financial Times reported that, Sir, Leo Melamed (“Protect HFT cheetahs from regulatory poachers”, January 4) writes that high-frequency traders – known as market cheetahs – provide a vital service and chides critics for wanting to cage them. Mr Melamed claims that “studies devoted to the ‘flash crash’ of May 6 2010 have reached virtually the same conclusion: HFT was not to blame”.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders