Advanced Trading reported that, since the birth of electronic trading, financial firms have valued the competitive advantage provided by technologies that quickly access trading venues and deliver key market data feeds. As the industry has evolved, technological advances have radically hastened the speed of trading, with transactions now completed in milliseconds. This has raised the market data infrastructure stakes for firms, which now need low-latency data feeds and support for high-frequency transactions in order to stay competitive.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading