According to Energy Risk, Algorithmic traders are now a significant presence in energy markets. Alexander Osipovich explores how they’re changing the game for human traders. They made their debut on the stock market, and gained notoriety after the ‘Flash Crash’ of May 6, 2010. Today, algorithmic traders who use computers to execute thousands of trades in seconds have become major players in energy markets, too.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders