According to The Asset, HFT Investment Management Co., Ltd.’s fully-owned Hong Kong subsidiary, HFT HK, was granted approval by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to launch its first renminbi mutual fund, the HFT (HK) China RMB fixed income fund.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders