Financial News reported that, Sellside and buyside trading executives said the influential working paper entitled The Future of Computer Trading in Financial Markets, published by the Government Office for Science in September, “lacked breadth and depth” and “displayed a lack of understanding of the market”.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading