WA Today reported that, a decision by the federal government to slug the stockbroking industry with a $22.8 million cost recovery levy for the industry’s supervision, effective from January 1, could push the risks of share trading into more opaque and less regulated areas and is believed to have prompted at least two brokers to consider becoming shadow brokers.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders