According to Wall Street Journal, high-frequency traders are continuing to build their presence on European stock markets with new data from Nasdaq OMX NDAQ +0.21% revealing that the firms doubled their trading activity on the operator’s Nordic markets during 2011.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders