According to Financial Times, exchanges and brokers must take the lead in policing high-frequency trading (HFT), according to the pan-European markets regulator, which has given market participants slightly more than four months to comply with guidelines on computerised trading.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading