Advanced Trading reported, that the Congressional Budget Office warned Utah Senator Orrin Hatch in a letter earlier this month that should a proposed tax on high-frequency trading become law, business would move overseas and the U.S. would no longer be the world’s premier marketplace.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading