Traders Magazine reports that, high-frequency trading may have transformed the country’s stock exchanges into ultra-fast, high-volume marketplaces, but it has had little impact on U.S. options exchanges. Five years into the penny tick/maker-taker revolution, high-frequency traders are bit players at best in options.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading