Based on report from Financial News, since the Flash Crash of May 6, 2010, when the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted nearly 1,000 points in less than 20 minutes, people have worried about the dangers of a world in which machines trade billions of pounds in stocks by the second.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading