For years, Wall street was viewed as one of the major investor investments trading floors for stocks. Millions was made in Wall Street, while trading stocks from high frequency trading was often left in the shadows of Wall Street. Many trading stocks has reaping billions while criticism arise rom critiquing high frequency trading firms as damaging the markets and hurting investors with the stocks. Now, they are stepping in to the light to buffer their image to the public and to investors. The US are now lobbying new laws to assist the public on high frequency trading and to stave off criticism of this kind of trade.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading