According to Victor Anderson, one of the writers of Watertechnology talked about high frequency trading and how it seems to be everywhere right now. According to Anderson, the high frequency trading webcast has been hosted recently by sponsors such as Intel and Sybasue and during the webcast, many directors and marketing researchers explained how consumers today are striving towards the shrinking latency. The demand for trading latency in the last three years has been shrinking and the move to high frequency trading is expanding. Being able to trade in one trillionth of a second is what amazes the consumers and is what attracting them to this trading game.
Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders